Saturday, December 04, 2004

Prince of Persia:WW

Played through a bit of PoP last night. Not the best game in the world, but not bad either. It was supposed to be more combat orientated, and it really is. The combat more revolves around using your environment to fight, be it a pole or a wall. At least I've found that's the best way to do it, using the grab and toss attacks to keep the bad guys together.

A lot has been said about the tone of the game, and they're right. I don't like it. It's too much, it's too "x-treme"..and I don't like that. I LIKE my games and my heros just a bit on the geeky side. Don't need to make it dark and broody.

Not that snark in a leading character is bad...but don't make it the ultra-dark goth emo type person.

Today continues the hunt for Viewtiful Joe 2. Hope I find it. I want to Henshin a-go-go baby :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home